Shabby Shik Emporium
- We are sorry but we don’t do deliveries.
- We can only hold items with a deposit if more then one week is required if after one week no contact has been made the item will go out back for sale.
- Yes we can a arrange to send you more details such as meassurements and extra photos. All our furniture is treated for woodworm on arrival regardless of condition. I would suggest to anyone who hasn’t before read up on the facts about woodworm as in doing so it will give you a better understanding and ease your mind, I am sure you will be relived to read that wood worm can not infect other pieces. It is in away like cancer it’s treatable but won’t infect anyone else just by them being there in the same room.
- All items are sold as seen or as best described.
- Items can only be held for 3 weeks and 1 week without deposit. Deposits will be required and will be forfeited if contact is not made by the middle of week 3.
- We can on some occasions take a part exchange but never at the same monitory value and only ever on one piece per exchange. And never in exchange for large furniture pieces.
- As our name suggests Shabby Shik Emporium. We sell many different items from different periods or decades and in varying conditions and styles.
- We also offer reproduction pieces these pieces themselves may be over a hundred years old but not quite original.
- We sell as stated many times Antique, Vintage, Shabby Chic Reproduction pieces, Handmade pieces etc, so it is a collective mix. So we are more than just an antique store!
- Our opening times are Monday’s by appointment. Tuesday to Saturday 12noon to 6pm Or by appointment before 12noon or after 6pm. Sunday’s 12noon to 6pm.